Click "Read More" for the recipe!
· 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 3 tablespoons lime juice
· ½ garlic clove, minced
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the salad
· 5 cups cubed watermelon
· 1 heaping cup diced English cucumber
· ¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
· ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
· 1 avocado, cubed
· ⅓ cup torn mint or basil leaves
· ½ jalapeño or serrano pepper, thinly sliced, optional
· Sea salt
1. Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salt.
2. Arrange the watermelon, cucumber, and red onions on a large plate or platter. Drizzle with half the dressing. Top with the feta, avocado, mint, and serrano pepper, if using, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Season to taste and serve.