- They both deal with our musculoskeletal infrastructure
- They both deal with rehabbing injuries
- They both deal with movement and mobility
- They both focus on drug-free treatments
- They both deal with spinal alignment and overall health
Chiropractors take a hands-on, drug free approach to treatment, advocating for spinal and body alignment to treat headaches, back pain and free up other functions of the body. They promote pain relief and optimum health through movement and mobility, much like physical therapists.
This month, choose treatments and preventative care that is drug free and focused on your body. It's Time to Move!!!