Adding to the busyness, today we will be exploring an overview of our newsletter and blogging April - nationa awareness campaigns, both month-long and singular days, spring cleaning tips and more. Join us as we explore.
April 27, 2019, 10am-2pm
Our nation is facing huge problems with prescription drug addiction and improper disposal. This campaign is an effort to combat those issues through resources, disposal sites, and information. We will be exploring this in more depth on our blog post for April 26. Meanwhile, here are some resources for your own perusal and how you can find the nearest locations in CT for disposal:
- DEA / DOJ National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- DEA / DOJ Take Back Day Site Locator
National Month of Hope
"Mother's In Crisis is committed to linking families and communities together to provide networks of support and encouragement for families to live productively, empowered, hope-filled lives."
~ Dr. Rosalind Y L Tompkins ~
- National Month of Hope, www.nationaldaycalendar.com
- Mother's In Crisis, Inc.
National Financial Literacy Month
- Financial Educators Council
- Financial Education for Older Adults, National Council on Aging
Spring Cleaning Tips
- "29 Must-Do Spring Cleaning Tips", March 13, 2019, HGTV
- "8 Spring Cleaning Tips for Seniors (Even in Wheelchairs)", May 17, 2016, Hoveround