"That's the thing about books. They let you travel
without moving your feet." ~ Jhumpa Lahiri
- Reading promotes good mental health and improves memory. It has you neural pathways firing and your brain active.
- Reading helps reduce stress. Stress affects your physical being as well as mental and emotional. Reading allows you to escape your reality for awhile and focus on something else, thereby relieving some stress.
- Reading provides greater knowledge and information.
- Reading improves your vocabulary.
- Reading helps your mind better focus.
- Reading improves sleep.
These benefits are a small sample of what reading can do for you. Sit down, grab a cuppa or some coffee, pick up a good book and dive in. The possibilities are endless!