The breast cancer awareness month of October is about "awareness" for sure. Raising money to fight this disease is just as important too. Many people look to make a difference especially in October. Golden Horizons Elder Care has assembled 13 constructive ways for you, your company or your organization to make that difference and get involved. Please review the following.
- Race, Run, Walk-a-Thon or Scavenger Hunt
- Tea, Luncheon or Pink Food Party
- Haircut Party and Pink Costume Jewelry Dress-Up Event
- Pink Car Wash or Grocery Delivery Service in Pink Bags
- Bowling/Billiards/Golf/Tennis/Volleyball for Breast Cancer
- Pink Talent Show, Live Entertainment, Magic Act
- Raffle/Silent Auction - Pink Items or Services
- Shop for a Cause, Tag Sale, Dining Buffet, BBQ, Picnic
- Pink Treats and Pies Bake Sale
- Yarn Wreath or Halloween Decorations in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Casual Pink Friday, Sell Pink T-Shits/Bras
- Breast Cancer Awareness Printable's, Company Logo in Pink
- Match Staff Donations, Contributions of Time Spent with Dollar for Dollar or Paid Time Off. That Exclusive Private Parking Space for a Day Would be Great Too.