Is Your Loved One a Veteran?
Does your loved ones need financial assistance in Connecticut?
Although Golden Horizons is a private pay agency...
...and does not accept Medicare or Medicaid, we collaborate with area Agencies on Aging who help your loved one fund the independent living care they need. For assistance please click any link below.
- Veterans Care Coordination (VCC)
- Veterans Care Coordition Pre-Qualification Referral Form (download and fill out this form to see if you qualify for the VCC benefit to help with care)
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Connecticut Healthcare System
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Connecticut (VFW)
- American Legion Connecticut
- Eastern CT Agency on Aging/Senior Resources
- South Central CT Agency on Aging
- North Central Agency on Aging
Is your loved one a veteran or widowed spouse of a veteran? They may be eligible for benefits through the Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System in Newington, Conn.
Please Note: This website contains links to other sites, provided strictly as a courtesy. Be aware we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of these other sites, and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Are You a Veteran Looking for Work in CT as a Caregiver?
Are you a veteran in CT looking to work as a caregiver? Are you passionate about helping people? Join our team today as a PCA, homemaker or companion.
Click on the links below and complete ALL 3.
1. GHEC Authorization for Employment Verification
2. GHEC Background Information & Release
3. GHEC Caregiver Application