• Foster a victim mentality
• Become paralyzed by fear
• Let others make decisions for you
• Forget to ask friends and family for help
• Take your loved one’s symptoms personally
Other Challenges Covered:
• Keep things in perspective
• Learn from your past. You don’t have to relive it.
• Focus on what you have, not what you are lacking.
• There are situations where you have to cut lose and move on
• Anything worthwhile takes effort
• Identifying Late-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease
• Prepare as early as possible
• Ask for help – and don’t isolate yourself
• Consider hospice care
• Adjust medications
• Deal with grief when it appears
To review all click/tap here.